AHLI offers Support services to students who live with a family member/friend and do not require homestay through AHLI. These services provide the student’s natural parents with additional support to ensure the student gets the most out of the international exchange experience.
- Local coordinator assigned to each student
- Guidance on social, academic and cultural adjustment
- Monitoring of college plans and preparations
- Maintain communication between school, agent and parents
- ESL tutoring, SAT/TOEFL preparation and subject tutoring classes are available, if required
- Advocate for student in challenging situations
- Homestay vetting, if needed